Given our own hectic schedules, visiting the mall becomes a tiring activity. I mean, we have e-commerce to make things easier for us right? But let us admit the fact that there are still pleasures in strolling in the building with lots of stuffs alluring our very eyes.(wink)
Last weekend, Warren and I decided to eat our lunch out at SM Megamall. After we finished our meal we happened to drop by at Marks and Spencer to buy an essential. When we were about to leave, he noticed the banner sign and decided to participate 🙂
You know what they say? Small things do matter. So I am making this post to encourage everyone to participate in UNICEF Donation Project c/o Marks and Spencer. 🙂
Read down below the mechanics 🙂
UNICEF Donation Project Mechanics
1. Anyone can participate in this donation project for UNICEF as long as they are a follower of the Marks & Spencer Philippines Facebook page.
2. Participants must: (a) like the Marks & Spencer Philippines Facebook page, (b) take a picture of themselves next to a “Celebrating 20 Years” banner ad found in any M&S branch, (c) post the picture publicly on their personal timelines, and (d) tag Marks & Spencer Philippines in their posts.
3. Posted photos must not include explicit or offensive content, or any identifiable objects from other retail brands.
4. Participants may post more than one photo, but only one (1) donation per Facebook profile can be made.
5. A group photo may be posted across different timelines and count as unique participation entries, as long as the Facebook profile owners are a part of the photo posted.
6. Submission of entries is open from March 17 to May 20, 2017. Deadline of submissions is until May 20, 2017 at 11:59 PM PHT (Philippine Time).
7. A total of Php 20.00 will be made to UNICEF in behalf of every Facebook profile owner that successfully participates in this donation project. All proceeds will come from Rustan Marketing Specialists, Inc.
8. Those who have successfully participated in the donation project will receive a comment on their posts saying that M&S will be donating Php 20.00 to UNICEF on their behalf.
9. Participation in this campaign signifies agreement to the statements in this mechanics.
So if you’re fond of taking selfies or groufies, its time you do it on with a purpose! Head on to any participating Marks and Spencer branch. Look for the banner sign and follow the mechanics 😉 Let us donate P20.00 for UNICEF together and we’ll surely make a change 🙂